From now on, the National Institute of Social Security – INSS will have an additional mechanism to prevent fraud against retirees and retirees who seek to payday loan through digital media. that is, cell phones, computers and tablets. To do this, she developed an electronic signature for the loan to become effective.
The entity has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Institution for the Registration of Property, Documents and Legal Persons of Brazil (IRTDPJ-Brasil), by which a series of measures must be taken to combat fraud . In the process, the CPF can indicate whether the person requesting the loan is dead or not.
like electronic signatures It will be developed during a 120-day trial period, and in the meantime, it is estimated that 2.1 million electronic signatures will be made per month. For those who will provide the payday loan in person, i.e. in branch, they will not need the electronic signature feature.
Unlock payroll credit online
The insured, whether retired or retired, is required to have a grace period At least 90 days Between the granting of the right and the release of the payday loan. With this in mind, we must proceed as follows:
- Once the credit is granted, the employee of the financial institution will publish the details and documents of the applicant’s contract in the IRTDPJ-Brazil system;
- The system will automatically send a link via SMS, WhatsApp or even an email to the customer who requested the loan;
- By clicking on the link, the applicant will be taken to a screen requesting biometric identification.
- The next steps include submitting a facial photo, applicant data, among others;
- After verifying the documents and data submitted, the customer can click on “Register”. The contract will automatically be available for download on the customer’s mobile phone.
Whenever a loan or any transaction is requested digitally, an electronic signature will take place Order Compare it to the customer’s biometrics. This is already happening with those who use, for example, Internet banking services.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Player. Award winning TV ninja.”